Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
Lutheran Social Service MN is a dynamic social service organization serving children, youth and families, people with disabilities, older adults, and military veterans. Trustworthiness is a value and strength of the organization shared by our employees and recognized by the communities we serve. LSS is committed to being an anti-racist organization with a stand for racial equity and social justice. We were rated one of Minnesota's Top Workplaces in 2021 by our employees. We offer an ALIVE Workplace (Supportive, Positive, and Fun) and careers that challenge, energize, and reward employees. Consider joining us!
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will support our various business areas, and collaborate with HR and hiring managers to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies to recruit, attract, screen, and select high-quality candidates. This role will ensure hiring activities implemented are in compliance with the organization’s hiring policy and practices and state and federal regulations.
What We Offer You:
- An excellent benefits package (medical, dental, life, vision, 403(b) plan with a match, wellness program, short and long-term disability insurance).
- A flexible work schedule.
- Reward and recognition programs.
- Meaningful work and opportunities to grow your career.
- At least two years of experience in the HR function with knowledge in recruitment and sourcing.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment and execute a variety of tasks.
- Knowledge and experience working with an HRIS and/or Applicant Tracking System.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with individuals of various cultures and backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently, manage details, multi-task, and successfully prioritize the demands of the workday.
Lutheran Social Service of MN is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of all people regardless of gender, race, culture, religion, ethnicity, protected veteran status, and/or disability. It is the expectation that all LSS/CH employees will exhibit behaviors that reflect the LSS mission and commitment to Trustworthiness and our stand for Social Justice and Racial Equity.
LSS employees have deeply meaningful work that changes lives, the opportunity for their unique gifts to shine and grow, and abundant and balanced lives.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner