Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Ecolab, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to attracting industry leading talent. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to support and develop their team, partner with internal stakeholders to understand future talent needs, and collaborate across the team to build and execute early career talent strategies within our campus programs.
What will you do:
- Lead and develop a team of talent acquisition specialists focused on early career talent strategies.
- Partner with Human Resources and Business Leaders to understand future talent needs.
- Build partnerships with universities, professional organizations, and other resources to establish effective talent options to meet hiring goals.
- Collaborate with other Talent Acquisition leaders to align on best practices and communication routines.
- Setting high goals and willingness to strive to be the best version of yourself.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, or in a related field of work
- 2+ years of managing people
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or related field of study
- Experience in an early career recruitment or internship program management
- Strong project management, organization, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of OFCCP requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager, College Relations