Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Do you thrive in a high-volume recruiting environment within a growth-oriented, innovative and employee friendly firm?
Are you competitive in nature, loving the “the hunt for talent” while also enjoying leading a successful recruiting team?
If yes, considering joining Baker Tilly US LLP (BT), as a Talent Acquisition Manager focused on high volume recruiting! You will feel a great sense of reward and accomplishment through your contributions. This is an opportunity to be a valued asset, helping the firm attract talent in our industry and support our continued growth. As one of the fastest growing firms in the nation, BT has the ability to offer you upward career trajectory, flexibility in how and where you get your work done and meaningful relationships with candidates, teammates and leadership who truly care about you and your development.
You will enjoy this role if you:
- Are a self-motivated individual who has the drive, energy and passion to deliver strong results in a fast paced environment
- Desire to work for a leading professional services firm whose owners have both their clients’ and team members’ best interests in mind and are transparent in their decisions
- Value your development and desire to work for a firm which provides you the autonomy to own your schedule and career through structured programs (ask us about My Time Off, My Development and Dress for Your Day!)
- Desire to grow professionally to build a career with endless opportunities now, for tomorrow
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage and lead a full life-cycle recruiting team for high volume roles to include:
- Understand talent needs within various business units through active conversations with hiring partners and key stakeholders
- Conduct targeted research to locate and source qualified active and passive candidates
- Screen and assess candidates, present qualified candidates to hiring managers for consideration
- Facilitate and participate in efficient candidate interviews and debriefing sessions
- Maintain effective communication with candidates and hiring managers during the interview process
- Maintain the firm’s applicant tracking system and ensure positions are accurate and posted internally and externally as required
- Lead and manage the employment offer process, teaming with human resources and key decisions makers, to include formulating, negotiating, and extending offers
- Manage internal client relationships and collaborate with leadership to assess current needs, develop strategies and implement work plans to meet the needs of the designated practice areas
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, candidates, and external recruiting sources
- Understand market conditions to assist in developing new and innovative recruiting strategies
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices and communicating to key stakeholders
- Team with talent acquisition operations to ensure appropriate communication with candidates occurs and all required documents are completed
- Partner with external agencies, when appropriate, to include negotiating terms of the vendor agreement
- Understand, communicate and promote the firm’s employee referral program
- Demonstrate the desire to continually grow, learn and develop skills and knowledge through external and internal education, training and cross-training opportunities to maximize personal contribution to the organizational goals and ongoing career development
- Utilize your entrepreneurial skills to network and build strong relationships internally and externally with clients
- Enjoy friendships and social activities which encourage connections and work-life balance
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five (5)+ years, eight (8)+ years preferred, of experience in talent acquisition within a high volume environment
- Two (2)+ years experience managing a team
- Agency recruiting desirable
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence and impact change by leading individuals in a matrix environment
- Ability to attract and retain talent, proven relationship-building skills, and strong leadership qualities to drive collaboration, influence, and change in a matrix environment
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship required
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world’s leading financial centers – New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly’s roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager