Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Our Talent Acquisition Team is searching for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide our candidates and management team with exceptional experiences from beginning to end, ensuring that every point of contact with the Talent Acquisition team aligns with our core values and culture. We are looking for someone who is service-oriented, loves to support programs and process and has a keen attention to detail with exceptional follow-up skills. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have a commitment to continuous process improvement.
· End-to-end general administration, supporting the Talent Acquisition team’s general operations, processes, and projects.
· Communicate effectively and professionally with candidates, hiring managers, and senior leadership to steward the Talent Acquisition group’s organizational abilities.
· Ability to manage and execute special projects within the scope of the Talent Acquisition function.
· Aide Talent Acquisition Team in candidate communications, scheduling, informational triage and flow, and reporting.
· Uphold Helpsystems’ commitment to excellent candidate experience and recruitment processes.
· Identify opportunities for improving process, organizational requirements, and group administration.
· Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
· 3+ years’ experience in the administration/organizational support of a talent acquisition group (corporate or agency) highly preferred but any level of experience will be considered.
· Proficiency/comfortability in the usage (or ability to learn) of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
· Experience with complex scheduling and process adherence.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft O365, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
· Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a desire to contribute.
· Ability to interact with a range of personalities and styles cross-functionally and the ability to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures and grasp new concepts.
· Ability to manage competing demands, while remaining adaptable and flexible.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting our Careers page. We encourage you to check out our Glassdoor page as well.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator