Sr. Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Our Talent Acquisition team has an exciting role that will offer a challenging opportunity for a Sr.Talent AcquisitionOperationsSpecialist who can contribute to the evolution of our current and future recruiting systems and processes. We’re looking for someone who’s always seeking to measure, evaluate, and improve how CHS finds, engages, and recruits talent. This specialist will play a key role in our newly defined Talent Acquisition Operations team, and will be responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities, driving consistency across systems, processes and programs to advance the Talent Acquisition team into a scalable, high performing center of excellence.
The Operations Specialist will work to advance several exciting functions/tools within Talent Acquisition Operations aligned with the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), Digital Recruit Marketing (RMK+), job distribution and analytics. The Operations Specialist will focus on process improvement and own best practice documentation. In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Operations team, this role will serve as an internal subject matter expert for our ATS and RMK systems, partnering closely with our HR Technology team to deliver results. As a member of the Talent Acquisition Operations team, partner with constituents to align and scale programs and process with CHS enterprise business needs and HR/TA programs and policies.
- Aligned with Talent Acquisition and HR priorities, execute upon CRM, RMK, job distribution and analytics programs.
- Serve as expert on recruit marketing activities, digital/social content alignment with TA and internal marketing team.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team and HR constituents related recruit marketing and alignment with ATS requirements, Talent Acquisition and HR operation process and policies.
- Expand opportunities to broaden candidate reach and candidate experience.
- Demonstrate initiative to expand services by working with our partners, both internal and external, to drive operational excellence.
- Scope and document process improvement opportunities, solutions, best practices and create centralized solution of resources (policies, process documents, communications, training materials) to help drive consistency across Talent Acquisition function Measure efficiency and effectiveness with a focus on creating an optimal experience for talent acquisition partners, candidates, and hiring managers.
- Facilitate training for system/process enhancements within the scope of key programs Partner with operations and technology teams to seamlessly integrate all talent acquisition technology and platforms including current and exploration of future (ie: job aggregators, background check vendors, video interviewing capabilities, etc.) with applicant tracking system to create efficiencies in hiring process.
- Act as subject matter expert and partner between Talent Acquisition and Human Resources partners (Operations, HR Technology, HRBPs) and CHS business by developing relationships with key stakeholders to enhance HR’s success.
- Facilitates execution with external vendors; building strong relationships and triaging day to day requests while ensuring internal and external tools are being optimized to their fullest potential.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School Diploma required
- 5+ years relevant work experience in HR or Talent Acquisition.
- Working experience supporting recruit advertising, candidate relationship management (CRM) or marketing via digital platforms.
- Working experience with recruiting marketing analytics; reporting and action-based interpretation.
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) experience required Working knowledge of employment laws, specifically impacting the recruitment and selection process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience or key member on large scale projects within Talent Acquisition.
- Experience in a full-cycle recruiter role.
- HR or Talent Acquisition transformation experience.
- SuccessFactors experience.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist