Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
The Greenheck Group is known as an employer of choice that invests in our employees and our communities. Our company is made up of smart people who live our values and generously share their expertise. Greenheck is a locally owned company that continues to grow our business, expand facilities, and innovate. In order to achieve our goals, Greenheck is adding to the recruiting team to help spread our employment message and attract the best and the brightest talent.
Greenheck is looking to add a Corporate Recruiter/Sr. to create and execute recruiting strategies, proactively attract talent and explore employment branding techniques to bring awareness to the company’s unique, inspiring and innovative culture. Working alongside the HR and hiring managers, the Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates to create a meaningful and positive candidate experience.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Secure top talent with Greenheck by performing life cycle recruiting activities, including sourcing, interviewing, pre-employment screenings and extending offers
- Collaborate with hiring and HR managers to identify area needs and develop positional recruitment strategies
- Develop and grow a presence on social and professional networking sites to leverage Greenheck’s unique culture and identify candidates
- Leverage Greenheck’s candidate experience by maintaining relationships with candidates at all stages of the recruitment cycle
- Participate in university recruiting and career fairs
- Ensure processes are compliant with AAP and EEO requirements
- Provide timely and accurate data to maintain recruiting metrics
- Build relationships with local schools, networks and organizations to bring awareness to Greenheck’s career offering
- Utilize market analysis, company data and recruiting experience to recommend recruitment strategies and competitive offers
- Along with recruiting team partners, develop strategies and track metrics to improve time to fill, candidate life cycle, and percentage of sourced candidates
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate recruiting
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experienced in utilizing and leveraging social media for recruiting and sourcing efforts
- Strong verbal communication
- Ability to manage competing demands while being adaptable and flexible in a quickly changing environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Previous experience maintaining an Affirmative Action plan preferred
Somethings we think you should know:
- This position can sit in one of four locations: Schofield, WI | Minneapolis, MN | Tulsa, OK | Shelby, NC
- If not in one of those four locations, the role may be able to accomodate a hybrid-remote position with required travel as needed
- Recruiter level will be determined through the interview process based on experience.
- 10-20% travel will be required
What you get in return as a Greenheck Group team member:
Our benefit packages and salaries are among the best in our industry. Benefits may vary slightly by location, but usually include:
- Health insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- On-site clinic and fitness center (Schofield, WI location)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care expenses
- Tuition assistance
- Employee Wellness Program
Learn more: Why Greenheck Group?
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply click Sr Corporate Recruiter