Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Manger, Sourcing will be responsible for day to day leadership of a team of sourcers. The sourcing team will be responsible for timely and effective sourcing and pre-qualifying of FA candidates for key field regions/markets. This is accomplished by using proven strategies and techniques to identify, pre-qualify and attract quality talent to Thrivent Financial. This team will work closely with regional Advisor groups to build a pipeline of FR talent to meet current and future business needs. This role will have direct impact and influence of our weighted member facing capacity (WMFC) goal.
Please note: This can be a remote position within the United States
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain a high-performing diverse team; select, develop, coach, reward and recognize team members.
- Ensure the team delivers timely and effective sourcing and pre-qualifying FA candidates.
- Oversee the team to source and attract passive candidates through the use and development of innovative online sourcing strategies and research techniques including: resume databases, referral generation, Boolean searches, social media, direct sourcing/cold calling, target companies, internal databases, etc.
- Support, train, coach, drive results, and provide accountability to a team of sourcers to ensure the team attracts passive candidates through the use and development of innovative online sourcing strategies and research techniques is meeting the needs of the regional Advisor Groups.
- Track and analyzes field training KPIs and outcomes to identify success, opportunities, trends and insights and apply the data for future approaches to sourcing for each regional Advisor Groups by Market, Group and channel level with key stakeholders and representatives.
- Manages the sourcing function and allocates appropriate resources to ensure that unit and departmental objectives are met
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement, divisional and departmental projects to implement new capabilities and ease of doing business
- Drives and effective partnership with key leadership in the regional Advisor Groups to ensure their sourcing needs are met. Research and resolve issues, provide monthly updates on results and changes for each regional Advisor Group.
Required Job Qualifications
- College degree in business, management or related business field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) managing in the financial services industry
- Experience sourcing in the financial services industry or for sales positions is preferred
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and resources for recruiting sales candidates preferred
- Skillset that will support focus on procurement of diverse talent for the organization
- Strong interpersonal communications and relationship building skills
- Excellent planning/organizing skills
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (e.g. Workday Recruiting)
- Experience using virtual communication tools and conducting virtual sourcing searches e.g. remote meeting technology
- Minimal travel may be required depending on business needs
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.
At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given. At our heart, we are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services organization, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our customers. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them toward financial choices that will help them live the life they want today—and tomorrow.
For over 100 years, Thrivent has been helping people build their financial futures and live more generous lives. Today, it’s a Fortune 500 company that offers a full range of expert financial solutions, serving more than 2 million customers, as well as the communities in which they live and work.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit Thrivent.com to learn more. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.
To apply click Sourcing Manager