Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Threat by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards in recent years. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42
Talent Acquisition Business Partners are leading searches (sometimes unique!) and managing pipelines to find great candidates, creating exceptional candidates experiences while helping each individual to envision life at Cod42 and the impact that they will make!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Develop and manage extensive candidate pipelines for identified areas of the business
- Lead generation and research for position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates
- active in the marketplace, working with networking organizations, user groups and attending events in order to be on the cutting edge of recruiting within the technology marketplace
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates, including interview preparation, process overview, setting expectations, post-offer discussions, closing, offer letter review and general on-boarding.
- Effectively manage the interview process, including but not limited to the Interview and assessment of candidates using behavioral-based/targeted selection interview questions; organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates; perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Ensure compliance in the selection process and apply knowledge of OFCCP/EEO guidelines.
- Utilizing defined metrics, frequently review and suggest opportunities for efficiencies and enhancements to process, programs, recruitment sources, etc
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of strategic recruitment experience
- You are innovative and passionate about full cycle tech recruiting, including but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Understanding of OFCCP/EEO guidelines and their application to the recruitment process
- Proven experience with creative sourcing (social media, online job boards, etc.), essentially you are not a “post and pray” kind of recruiter.
- Even though Applicant Tracking Systems can be a pain, you understand the need to keep the data updated and compliant.
- You are comfortable with change and fast paced environments and can handle competing priorities.
- You are a team player and a trusted partner to the business
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner