Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Choosing a career with ECMC Group means joining a nonprofit corporation with a mission to help students succeed. With a vibrant mission and values, great benefits, and strong community involvement, ECMC Group companies are an ideal team to join.
Looking for a contract senior level recruiter who is passionate finding great talent, partnering with business leaders on hiring strategy and working with a great team here at ECMC Group. This is a contract role working in the non profit sector for a 3-6 month opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit a diverse pool of applicants using methods including, but not limited to, electronic advertising, career fairs, networking, cold calling, college and university programs, community agencies, workforce centers, professional associations, employee referral programs, and branding strategies to identify passive talent.
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment plans for openings which have unique requirements or are underutilized, and/or consist of multiple openings for the same position, clearly defining the tactics for sourcing, service and performance criteria, and timeline, and partnering with other team members to ensure a seamless flow of service to the customer.
- Accountable for full life-cycle recruiting process for non-exempt through Director level positions
- Utilize behavioral, competency and skill-based interviews to assess candidate qualifications against agreed upon position requirements and competencies
- Create and maintain open communication and partnerships with internal customers to understand staffing needs while providing an exceptional level of service to hiring leaders and candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Accountable to set recruitment metrics around time to fill, aging, hiring leader survey results, quality of hire and ability to consult with the business
- Utilize corporate applicant tracking system in a compliant manner to manage the recruitment process, ensuring a high level of integrity into the system
- Sell the employment experience and ensure candidates/employees have a positive experience throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Understand and follow Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) guidelines related to sourcing and selection
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and/or combination with corporate/agency recruiting and human resources work related experience
- 5+ years working in full cycle recruitment
- Experience in developing and implementing innovative recruiting and sourcing trends and practices to continually refine and improve the recruiting process and candidate experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of EEO and Affirmative Action. Knowledge of employment law
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and experience with applicant tracking system(s)
- Expertise with sourcing technologies such as recruiting social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs to include Outlook for calendar management
- Working knowledge of Workday
- High volume recruiting experience with 25+ reqs
- Experience recruiting for faculty, CTE or education institutions
- Well-versed in social media recruiting methods
- Familiarity with a nonprofit environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ECMC Group is committed to ensuring our diverse, inclusive and equitable culture is built on a strong sense of belonging, where everyone feels seen, heard and encouraged to show up as their authentic-self.
ECMC Group is a nonprofit corporation with a mission to help students recognize and realize their potential by investing in, creating and providing innovative education solutions that support schools and improve student educational outcomes.
Helping Students Succeed Since 1994:
- 13.9 Million student loan borrowers helped
- 34 Thousand Career and Technical Education students graduated
- $100 Million in Philanthropic giving
At ECMC Group, we don’t just talk about valuing our employees; we back it up by providing a comprehensive, competitive Total Rewards package:
- Health & wellness benefits- Variety of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans to meet diverse needs, with a generous employer subsidy. Company paid life & disability insurance, pre-tax flexible spending accounts and robust wellness programs including access to on-site gym and free group fitness classes.
- Financial benefits- Generous 401(k) plan with a company match up to 6%, paid time off starting at 20 days/year and commuter subsidy which covers the full cost of a Metropass.
- Education assistance- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year for approved programs.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired with ECMC Group and its affiliates will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire and . ECMC Group participates in E-Verify to verify authorization to work in the U.S.
Click here for more information about the company.
To apply click Senior Recruitment Consultant