Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey that will continue to be the core of our existence.
We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Senior GTM Recruiter. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large-scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and conquer unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work looks like.
The successful person will recruit for our GTM functions, placing top quality candidates at all levels nationwide. You will ensure that candidates are recruited quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively in order to meet the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business, solving complex recruitment requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
· Partnering with leaders in the Go To Market (GTM) organizations to provide first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process and on overall hiring strategy
· Operate as the specialist in industry standard methodologies, observing & implementing new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard
· Own and handle the recruitment process from initial contact to offer, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
· Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines across all areas of the organization
· Work within the partner hiring model
· Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment ATS (Greenhouse) and database. Supervise and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities
· Communicate effectively and partner with HR teams, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
· Work to develop the employer brand through advertising, promotion, and community involvement with recruitment focused local events
More about you:
· Demonstrable experience as an in-house customer facing recruiter, within a comparable, global high growth technology organization
· Broad exposure to professional and/or leadership hiring
· Proven track record of results including through direct sourcing strategies
· Skilled at partnering with hiring managers & building effective relationships
· Demonstrated customer service focus, and proven track record in providing an excellent candidate experience and meeting SLA goals
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills
· Results-focused, highly adaptable and flexible; used to working in a fast-paced environment to deliver against company hiring goals
· Excellent negotiation skills and professional presence; able to partner effectively with both external and internal customers
· Able to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.
To apply click Senior Recruiter