Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits for Full-time Employees & their Families!
- Paid Time Off – start accruing on day one!
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Free Life Insurance
- Partner Discounts (Ford, Verizon, Harley Davidson and more!)
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for full cycle recruitment efforts across North America, and plays a critical role in sourcing, attracting and bringing in top talent. This role supports and fills requisitions while developing strong external talent pipelines, developing and implementing traditional and innovative Talent Acquisition strategies, and continuing to grow our employer brand as an employer of choice. This role will focus on manager level and above recruitment and support other areas as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIONS & RESPONSIBITLIES include the following and all other duties assigned:
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for executing on senior management positions.
- Work with internal teams to develop and maintain a highly qualified talent pool.
- Partner with the enterprise’s leaders and HR Team to develop a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy.
- Proactively develop a pipeline of internal and external qualified candidates, in advance of need.
- Review applicants to evaluate and assess qualifications to position requirements, coordinate and conduct phone and in-person interviews.
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicate early concerns and provide regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process.
- Aid in continuing to grow a recognizable employer brand and “employer of choice” reputation for the company.
- Work with HR colleagues to develop and provide training to hiring managers on recruiting programs including interviewing skills, assessment tools and company recruiting process and procedures.
- Monitor the job market; and prepare reports, analyses and summaries of relevant job market movements and trends.
- Provide input for the recruitment plan, strategy, and budget.
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the organization.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- B.S. Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years in a corporate recruiting setting; or commensurate combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with UltiPro, OpenHire, or SilkRoad
- Experience recruiting for senior leadership and sales roles preferred.
- High standard of professionalism, ethics, and confidentiality
- Preferred style of teamwork, collaboration, and humility
- Ability to lead through influence
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgement
- Ability to build internal and external relationships and alliances across all levels
- Excellent customer service acumen
- Ability to prioritize multiple assigned tasks and execute parallel tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced changing environment
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Creative thinking to quickly resolve practical issues
- Opportunistic, innovative, and creative with a can-do mentality and high level of motivation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Travel estimated at 10%
Würth Industry North America Key facts:
- 110+ locations across the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil
- More than 2,600 employees
- More than 420,000 standard parts
- Part of the Würth Group, $15B+, which operates over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has more than 79,000 employees
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wurth-industry-north-america
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WurthIndustry
- Twitter – @WurthIndustryNA
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/WurthIndustryNorthAmerica
The Wurth Industry North America group of companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics. Wurth will consider qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.
To apply click Senior Recruiter