Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Sr Corporate Recruiter will use their energy and drive to help us hire the best and the brightest talent for Zeta Global. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting, assist in creating and executing the talent acquisition strategy and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers and candidates. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, personal organization and ability to thrive in a fast-paced organization is required.
The ideal candidate will have corporate recruiting experience with hands-on experience creating a best-in-class talent strategy for their clients, executing the strategy by utilizing traditional and non-traditional methods to source and engage talent. Possessing strong technical expertise is essential as well as delivering results in a fast-paced environment, exceptional attention to detail, and solid work ethic. Strong business acumen is critical as candidate will interact with all levels within the organization. A high level of organization, articulation and ability to present to the leadership team is required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Duties include full cycle recruiting including: networking, screening, sourcing, offer processing, negotiation of offers, background investigations, reference checks and consultation with hiring managers and partnering with various teams to deliver an exceptional on-boarding process.
- Leverage network, online recruiting resources and ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Prescreens candidates. Create and present professional narrative related to candidates’ background to hiring managers.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the Company’s compensation policy.
- Work with Senior Recruiter to provide SVP, Global HR with monthly metrics.
- Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in the marketplace.
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage through change with little supervision and work independently
- Self-motivated, positive, detail oriented and flexible outlook
- High commitment to excellence and ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to manage and juggle competing priorities; including interview scheduling and ATS updates
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Commitment to high performance and results
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
To apply click Senior Corporate Recruiter