Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
What is the opportunity?
Join our fun team that loves to collaborate! You will shape careers and our future by ensuring RBC Wealth Management is attracting and engaging the best talent. As a Recruitment Support Specialist, you will provide recruitment and administrative/logistical support to a team of Recruitment professionals to help drive our recruiting initiatives. Leveraging your high degree of accuracy and good judgment, you will open requisitions, coordinate interviews, prepare offer letters and reports, maintain recruiting data, and assist with onboarding. You will interact with hiring leaders, business partners, and vendors. You will also be integral in creating a seamless candidate experience throughout the full recruitment life-cycle. If you're interested in building a foundation in Recruiting and have an interest in a career within human resources, we'd like to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Enter requisitions into the applicant tracking system (ATS) per company standards
- Coordinate candidate interviews and provide confirmations
- Prepare offer letters and facilitate approval process
- Complete new hire forms for entry into HRIS system and manage and maintain all required documents in accordance with our standard operating procedures to reduce risk
- Assist with onboarding, Recruiting reports and projects
- Identify and recommend areas for simplification and efficiency
- Partner with the Recruiters to offer excellent support for our managers and candidates
- Back up department receptionist as needed
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business or similar
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience (could include internship experience or similar experience in an office environment)
- Proficiency with MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and Internet/social media skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail coupled with problem solving skills; analytical and numeric reasoning skills
- 1 year of related work experience in Human Resources
- Corporate administrative support in Human Resources
- Working knowledge of SAP Success Factors or other applicant tracking system
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 60 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, MN
Work Hours/Week: 40
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Regular - U.S.
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Hourly
Position Level: PL10
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 08/30/2021
Req ID: 402736
To apply click Recruitment Support Specialist