Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We’re continuing to grow quickly at Zeiss, and we need an efficient, adaptable Recruiting Back Office Support Person to help us meet our hiring goals! We’re looking for someone who is passionate about providing every candidate, and their hiring teams, a best-in-class experience. In addition to working with candidates, will partner closely with our internal recruiting team to continue to build out our recruiting processes. As part of the Recruiting team, you would be involved in technical and business recruiting support, including full-cycle coordination. This is an exciting time to join us as our recruiting teams help the company accelerate through its next phase of growth!
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
- Schedule a high volume of interviews
- Greet candidates and ensure their (virtual) on-site interview process runs smoothly
- Maintain clean data in our applicant tracking system
- Provide Support and partner with recruiters on other recruiting projects as needed
- Manage logistics for the recruiting process, including travel arrangement, expense reimbursements, generating offer letters and ensuring background checks are 100% completed
- Track and analyze data to deliver to stakeholders and reduce interview rescheduling
- Ensuring an outstanding candidate experience – including timely follow up on recruiting status
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires and Posting Job opportunities on various job boards
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency and help implement process improvements to enhance our candidate experience
- Support the recruitment team with candidate sourcing for key roles
- Support event planning and coordination of in-house recruiting events
- Work with external agencies on contract hiring workflow
- Assisting in other recruiting activities as needed
- 2-4 yrs. related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- Strong attention to detail and superior organization skills
- Results-driven and proactive approach to work
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism and good judgment
- Proficient at using a PC; highly proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be proficient calendaring in Outlook and using Intranet/Internet
- Must have experience utilizing an applicant tracking system (ATS). Workday a plus
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
To apply click Recruitment Coordinator