Recruiting Business Partner
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
WHO WE ARE
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for partnering with management to make candidate selections and develops offer of employment. Aligns with the recruitment strategies and activities of the department. Coordinates several aspects of the recruitment process. Evaluates employment applications and screens, interviews and refers candidates for additional interviews. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Extends and negotiates offers of employment. Facilitates relocation process for candidates, as needed. Handles several aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance and on-boarding.
- Creates initial job requisitions including outlining requirements for positions and ensuring the requisition is approved and posted to applicant tracking system.
- Utilizes feedback from hiring department to develop firm understanding of department culture and position requirements, including skills and background required for the position.
- Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies and search firms and other Recruiters.
- Initiates contact with qualified candidates and provides pre-employment information regarding job requirements, location, wages, benefits, allowances and employment policies.
- Reviews employment applications, resumes and other credentials. Conducts phone screens, in-person interviews and pre-employment assessments. Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews. Provides timely follow up and correspondence. Manages relationships with third party vendors.
- Conducts background investigations and verifications of educational and employment experience.
- Ensures recruitment process is compliant with state and federal and employment laws. Works with HR teams to ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
- Creates and reviews interview guides.
- Makes public presentations at job fairs, schools and organizations regarding the Company and its employment opportunities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $53,381.43 - $80,072.14
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
To apply click Recruiting Business Partner