Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Employee Success is made up of HR professionals, Recruiters, Operations, and Coordinators who come together to continue to grow Salesforce. In Employee Success, we take an inclusive approach to attracting talent and growing Salesforce. Whether we are recruiting the next great candidate, or refining our operations, we strive to provide the royal treatment and continue to build a great organization.
We are looking for an Equality Talent Partner to excel with an amazing recruiting team to support you, helping us to massively accelerate our growth and scale a robust and creative inclusion and diversity recruiting strategy focused on expanding the pipeline and better engaging, supporting, and hiring talent.
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring diverse professionals across a variety of roles throughout Salesforce
- Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates
- Helping to develop, implement and execute diversity recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Successfully partner with business leaders to understand the business needs and hire qualified talent to fill their roles
- Partner with other departments (Finance, Legal, etc) to drive the recruiting process through to on-boarding
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively
- 3+ years full life cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives to create diversity and inclusion plans for recruitment as well as ongoing outreach programs. Provides guidance and acts as a subject matter expert.
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms (Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter highly preferred)
- D&I experience
More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
To apply click Recruiter, Equality