Recruiter, Corporate Functions
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsible for supporting business objectives through proactively sourcing, assessing, and recruiting top talent for U.S. Bancorp positions, with limited assistance from outside agencies. Identifies candidates using a variety of sources and techniques while knowing the best channels to find and reach candidates in diverse talent pools. Drives recruiting process in a timely and cost effective manner. Demonstrates a proven commitment to provide a diverse talent pool, a positive experience for the hiring manager and candidate, and displays behaviors and attitudes consistent with U.S. Bank Purpose and Core Values.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years of recruiting experience
- Experience sourcing passive talent via multiple outlets and tools (ex: LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, cold-calling, warm leads, referrals etc.) strongly preferred
- Experience recruiting for hard-to-fill roles strongly preferred
- Experience recruiting for corporate function groups such as; Risk Compliance, Legal, and/or Finance, etc. strongly preferred
- Thorough knowledge of talent acquisition processes including sourcing and selection of a broad, diverse population of applicants
- Demonstrated strengths in customer experience, recruitment marketing and networking, and project management
- Ability to review and understand data, trends and metrics
- Solid presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Intermediate computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.
To apply click Recruiter, Corporate Functions