Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Home Health Care
Home Health Care, Inc.
via On Time Talent Solutions
Golden Valley, MN
Full-Cycle Recruiter Overview:
- Full-cycle recruiting on a wide variety of roles, leading efforts with specified brands or positions
- Responsible for role-related advertising, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and offering
- Work collaboratively with leaders of brands to evaluate and adjust hiring efforts
- Make recommendations and adjustments to ensure the most collaborative hiring and onboarding procedures for each brand
- Contribute ideas towards multiple companies and departments to improve processes
Full-Cycle Recruiter Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are a must-have
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize your work week
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve hiring metrics and project goals
- A degree in Communications, Psychology, or related field is required
- Healthcare industry knowledge is ideal
- Experience in a Recruiting/Talent Acquisition environment is preferred
About Home Health Care, Inc. & On Time Talent Solutions:
At Home Health Care, Inc., we employ self-driven individuals who are passionate about providing quality health care like nursing, therapy, and home health aide services to residents of 21 Minnesota counties. With over 25 years as a locally-owned Medicare-certified home health agency, we have grown into a family of services, continuing to find new ways to bring the best care to wherever our clients call home.
Part of that family is On Time Talent Solutions, focused on supporting the demand for healthcare professionals in the Twin Cities and across the nation. We provide both direct hire and temporary placement services to healthcare organizations across the Twin Cities and other markets across the United States.
To apply click Recruiter