Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Why Work at First?
Excellent question! With over 800 locations across our divisions, you will have exponential growth opportunity. Furthermore, because safety is our number one priority, you will work in a safe and positive work environment every day. Lastly, you will receive a competitive benefits package that includes: 401k with company match, paid time off, and a complete insurance plan after 30 days of employment (health, dental, and vision).
Responsibilities of a Recruiter
- Develops pools of candidates for open positions from a variety of sources.
- Ensures recruiting goals are achieved for each assignment.
- Performs telephone screens and in-depth face-to-face interviews of candidates.
- Refers candidates to hiring managers for interviews and follows up with hiring manager on applicant status.
- Prepares offer paperwork for hiring managers.
- Keeps position folders to company standards.
- Researches, identifies, and establishes business relationships with recruiting sources in local communities.
- Prepares recruiting reports and identifies recruiting trends, sources, etc.
- Represents the organization at trade shows and job fairs. 10) Maintains database of recruiting data.
What we would like you to possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, management, English, or related field.
- 2-4 years of job-related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness, generate suggestions for improving work, and develop innovative approaches and ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, record-keeping, and follow-up skills.
- Willingness to work under tight deadlines and maintain exceptional judgment and discretion regarding sensitive matters.
- High standards of integrity.
- Ability to minimally travel to local recruiting events
Apply today to join our team
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply click Recruiter