Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’ve been in the car business for more than 150 years, starting with the invention of the world’s first motor oil. Today, we’re a global leader in automotive services and lubricants, driven every day by a people-centered focus on innovation and service excellence.
As we often say, it starts with all of our people — and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for humble, hungry and smart people to help us power the future of mobility. If you’re looking for a collaborative and flexible work environment that invests in your growth and success, you’ve come to the right place.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Market Recruiter. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Workforce planning: Identifying and analyzing market needs and skills of its workforce to achieve its objectives.
- Sourcing passive and qualified candidates for open job requisitions through a variety of means including, but not limited to: comprehensive internet sourcing tactics, cold-calling, proactive networking, high school/technical school/college engagements, community partnerships, local hiring events, employee referrals, and our in-house ATS software program. Continually seeking new sourcing options and developing creative approaches to presenting candidates to the hiring manager.
- Full lifecycle recruitment - Reaching out to and attracting candidates to jobs at VIOC to offer close. Interviewing potential candidates within the framework of the position specification, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios. Building and maintaining high quality talent pipelines through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management. Driving the selection and hiring process from position launch through offer acceptance and hew hire onboarding.
- Managing the candidate experience through seamless execution of the interview process. Building a “V-Class” reputation by communicating and responding promptly and professionally with candidates and internal business partners, providing an outstanding experience and ensuring that all applicants are valued throughout the interview, hiring and onboarding process.
- Other duties and responsibilities as determined by Valvoline from time to time in its sole discretion.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in talent acquisition or human resources, preferably in high-volume recruitment, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Applicant tracking system (ATS) experience, preferably iCIMS
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Computer competent; internet gifted
- Ability to proactively network and establish working relationships with HR Leadership, VIOC operations, candidates, schools, community leaders, and recruiting team members
- Heightened level of attention to detail, focused on identifying market needs and translating needs into appropriate hiring recommendations
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
To apply click Recruiter