Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The primary focus of this position will be to provide recruiting coordination and support for the PPMD Talent Acquisition recruiting process. The role will also provide support for onboarding PPMDs, reporting and other projects as necessary.
Work you’ll do
- Work closely with candidates, PPMD TA team and leadership to coordinate and manage PPMD interview schedules, logistics for interviews, and candidate travel arrangements.
- Develop strong working relationships with leadership and their support staff in order to facilitate the successful management of candidates through the recruiting process.
- Update, maintain, and manage candidate data in Salesforce for internal candidate management purposes and for reporting purposes.
- Work with Candidate Managers, other talent stakeholders, and Field Operations personnel to assist in the provisioning and on-boarding of PPMDs.
- Process RFPs for candidate expenses.
- Other projects as assigned.
The CTS PPMD TA team sits within Core Talent Services (CTS) and collaborates with Talent Acquisition and business leaders to manage the recruitment and risk management due diligence process for senior executives being considered as partner, principal, and managing director candidates.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience; previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-pasted, multi-tasking environment
- Strong competency in core professional skills, especially: attention to detail, responsiveness, follow through, flexibility, and initiative
- Ability to quickly acquire an understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems
- Ability to manage confidential information appropriately and professionally
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong proficiency with MS Office tools: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills are necessary in order to interact with individuals at all levels of the firm.
- Strong process support skills and knowledge of recruiting tools and technology is valuable.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
To apply click Partner Talent Acquisition Recruiting Coordinator