Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, strives to operate the safest, most reliable jet air service in the regional airline industry. With nearly 5,000 employees working as one, Endeavor takes pride in delivering flights to over 130 destinations across North America. Endeavor operates the world’s largest fleet of MHI CRJ-900 NextGen aircraft, as well as the CRJ-700 and CRJ-200 regional jets. With a growing fleet, 6 crew and 11 maintenance bases, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
The Manager is responsible for all of Endeavor’s flight attendant hiring strategic outreach, recruitment and selection activities including alignment of the strategy with company hiring goals for assigned areas. In collaboration with the director and other talent acquisition managers, the incumbent is responsible for developing the talent acquisition planning and strategy to provide the organization with the best people talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry. The incumbent will also be responsible for HR projects that may include career advancement programs and HRIS implementation, streamlining HR processes, working closely with internal and external constituents, developing measurable and effective metrics, and building a strong and engaged team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Constantly staying aware of trends in the industry to recruit and retain top talent.
- Utilizes proven project management skills to lead and execute large scale HR projects.
- Leads a team that is responsible for developing processes and systems to attract, select and retain top talent.
- Consults with Corporate Communications on marketing and promotional materials that best describe careers available at Endeavor and assists with the development of recruiting campaigns targeting industry leading talent.
- Works collaboratively with hiring managers and departments to align the strategy with the needs of the organization.
- Ensure services, policies and processes are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Responsible for management of the recruitment team, to create a “best in class” team.
- Aid with ongoing efforts to develop best practice and compliant recruiting, selection and onboarding processes.
- Manages the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are in line with the organizations overall goals and needs. And ensures that the Company’s core values are integrated in hiring and selection process.
- Continuous measurement and improvement of the recruitment process through recruiting metric collection, analysis, trending and goal setting. Provides analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of outreach and selection activities.
- Ensures compliance with all state, federal, and FAA rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Indicators of Success:
- A cohesive Talent Acquisition team is continually developed and challenged.
- Talent Acquisition representatives are fully aware and in line with the business strategy and work closely with assigned departments to implement talent strategy, results and positively affect business results.
- Recruitment metrics such as time to fill, number of hires toward goal, diversity, internal promotion percentage, are tracked to ensure successful results.
- Innovation and creativity are utilized to attract and retain top talent.
- Internal processes and practices are reviewed and updated as necessary to remain competitive and in compliance with relevant employment laws.
- Projects timelines are created and aligned with plan goals.
- Leads and utilizes team members to accomplish set project goals.
- Able to build a collaborative relationship with the HR team to reach the goals of the Company.
- Ability to implement new processes and programs that aid in the overall success of the HR team.
OTHER DUTIES: As assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position supervises a team of 3 – 6 talent acquisition representatives and coordinators.
- Ethics and Values - Serves as a champion to employees and projects that are beneficial to the company Displays courage and willingness to take an unpopular stance to make positive long-term progress for individuals and the organization.
- Knows Our Business - Looks for way to improve our success operationally and through people. Understands how all aspects of the business operate in a systemic way. Technically and professionally skilled to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Builds Trust and Decision Making - Models honesty and open communications in large group meetings. Responds to challenge in a positive way – seeing it as a way to learn new perspectives and perhaps improve the organization.
- Drive for Results by Inspiring Others - Builds passion and enthusiasm for the organization’s mission. Identifies measurements that will drive long term positive results, and shares the rationale, thus engaging the organization.
- Know Your Team and Leading People - Inspires organization to build effective work relationships that are based on strengths and focused on achieving organizational goals, understanding and utilizing each team member’s interests and development goals. As a leader, proactively sees opportunities for talented and diverse staff to work with upper leadership in order to promote development and results.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS in human resources or related business field preferred
- 3 – 5 years leadership and managerial experience is required
- 5-7 years’ experience working in human resources in recruitment, or related HR discipline
- SPHR or PHR preferred
- Proven project management experience and skills are required
- Demonstrated experience in developing strategies to recruit top talent in a highly competitive market
- Strong process/operational background
- Must be both strategic and tactical, with demonstrated project management skills
- Technical experience with talent acquisition systems as well as social media sourcing experience
- Knowledge of employment laws and requirements is necessary
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance requirements
- Proficient in MS Office Suite required; experience with iCIMS applicant tracking system is preferred
- Organization and interpersonal communication skills
- This position handles confidential information therefore the individual must be discrete.
- 5-10% travel may be required
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.
To apply click Manager, Talent Acquisition