Manager, Talent Acquisition Partner
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Manager, Talent Acquisition Partner – Thrivent Advisors will be responsible for day to day leadership of a team of Recruiter Partners. The Recruiting Partner team will be responsible for ensuring recruiting numbers are met and exceeded within each regional Advisor Group. The team will be overseeing and monitoring the recruiting process for financial advisors from attraction through selection and will be accountable for maintaining a quality candidate experience and adhering to the Regional Playbook. This role will be responsible for monitoring performance of staff members and provides feedback, coaching and training to improve results. This role will have direct impact and influence of our weighted member facing capacity (WMFC) goal, growth in FA contracts, reduction in candidate cycle time, improvement in candidate ratios through selection process, and best-in-class candidate experience.
Please note: This can be a remote position within the United States.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute the process and selection strategy that consistently delivers the talent needed to grow and expand Thrivent Advisors relevant to the local market.
- Leads the selection and development the candidate pipeline to identify qualified candidates that translates into successful Financial Advisor Hires.
- Leads the planning design and implementation to drive diversity, equity and inclusion efforts through an inclusive recruiting process that drives a diverse pool of Thrivent Advisor Candidates.
- Build and maintain a high-performing diverse team; select, develop, coach, reward and recognize team members.
- Oversee the team executing the regional playbook and is responsible for Sourcing, Recruiting, Selection/Assessment, Employment Law, Gray Role, Red Role, Orange Role, Onboarding, Development.
- Oversee the team will guide and coordinate candidates through the Career Profile Exam (CP+) to ensure qualified candidates pass the CP+ move quickly through the recruiting process. In 2020, 3200 qualified candidates went through the recruiting process and that number will increase in the coming years.
- Support, train, coach, drive results, and provide accountability to a team of recruiting partners to ensure the candidate pipeline and recruiting process is meeting the needs of the regional Advisor Groups.
- Track and analyzes monthly field recruiting KPIs and outcomes to identify success, opportunities, trends and insights.
- Reviews data monthly for future approaches to field recruiting for each regional Advisor Groups by Market, Group and channel level with key stakeholders and representatives and develops any needed adjustments to ensure each individual regional Advisor Group meets their recruiting targets.
- Trouble-shoot and adapt to the regulatory / industry / advisor trends to ensure we deliver our recruiting goals within the team and Thrivent’s one big goal.
- Manages the recruiting partner function and allocates appropriate resources to ensure that unit and departmental objectives are met
- Supports the development and implementation of business and marketing strategies within the team
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement, divisional and departmental projects to implement new capabilities and ease of doing business
- Drives and effective partnership with key leadership in the regional Advisor Groups to ensure their recruiting needs are met. Research and resolve issues, provide monthly updates on results and changes for each regional Advisor Group.
Required Job Qualifications
- College degree in business, management or related business field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) managing in the financial services industry
- Experience recruiting in the financial services industry or for sales positions is preferred
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and resources for recruiting sales candidates preferred
- Skillset that will support focus on procurement of diverse talent for the organization
- Strong interpersonal communications and relationship building skills
- Excellent planning/organizing skills
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (e.g. Workday Recruiting)
- Experience using virtual communication tools and conducting virtual sourcing searches e.g. remote meeting technology
- Minimal travel may be required depending on business needs
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.
At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given. At our heart, we are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services organization, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our customers. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them toward financial choices that will help them live the life they want today—and tomorrow.
For over 100 years, Thrivent has been helping people build their financial futures and live more generous lives. Today, it’s a Fortune 500 company that offers a full range of expert financial solutions, serving more than 2 million customers, as well as the communities in which they live and work.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit Thrivent.com to learn more. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.
To apply click Manager, Talent Acquisition Partner