Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our Acquisition team is focused on getting the right candidate in the door at the right time. We are looking for a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting of executives.
Work you’ll do
Conducts executive recruiting of Partners, Principals and Directors for one or more areas of the U.S. Firms. This position is responsible for the full life cycle of executive recruiting.
- Works closely with researchers, sourcers, PPMD TA candidate manager, recruiting champions, Offering Portfolio and Industry Leaders, and other business leaders to determine PPMD hiring needs, source executive talent and successfully bring candidates through the direct entry process in a timely manner.
- Manages the PPMD direct entry process in conjunction with candidate manager.
- Manages PPMD order board for their respective network. Sources executive talent against order board and requests from the client. Builds PPMD candidate pipeline using a mix of sourcing channels. Direct sources candidates, utilizes internal sourcing resources, and actively solicits PPD referrals. Follows protocol for use of agency vendors and manages external agencies appropriately.
- Has strong knowledge of direct entry process and can explain the process and related timing to a candidate or client. Can set realistic expectations regarding timing towards offer. Is familiar with non-compete issues and works with candidates and clients to identify and manage them.
- Provides timely and accurate data entry into Salesforce. Has solid working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and online resources needed to source candidates. Remains compliant with respect to technology systems.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with clients, including Recruiting Champion. Displays a solid understanding of the business and can identify issues and present solutions in relation to PPMD recruiting.
- Maintains progressive strategy and support of female, racially and ethnically diverse sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Accepts/participates in project-related work for PPMD TA and participates in efforts within the wider Evolving Workforce team and Talent communities. Is an active team participant on any effort for which they are assigned.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and a minimum 10 years of related recruiting experience
- Minimally 2 years of previous executive recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Aptitude and willingness to embrace new technology and recruiting platforms (social media, etc.)
- Prior experience anticipating challenges, developing contingency plans accordingly
- Experience identifying cost-saving opportunities for leadership
- Proven track record of problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Prior experience in sourcing and recruiting females, racially and ethically diverse executives
- Advanced skills in required software: Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint and applicant tracking systems (Salesforce or Avature preferred)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
To apply click Manager, Executive Recruiter