Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you passionate about recruitment operations, technology, and advertising? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join our recruiting operations team! In this position, you will provide thought leadership and drive effective, innovative recruiting solutions for the company through recruitment technology, operational process, and program management that create capacity for Recruiters to focus on high value candidate and hiring manager activities. This is an outstanding role with a lot of variety and chance to create an impact!
We embrace diversity, encourage, and equip you to reach your potential. We provide employees with competitive compensation and rewards. Our comprehensive benefits support your health and help you balance your career and personal life.
- Partner with Global Recruiting leadership team to lead & maintain recruitment technology, support services, operational processes, and programs.
- Focus on continuous system and process improvements that build capacity by using technology and automations to drive efficiency. Stay current on industry trends and make recommendations based on applicability to recruitment strategies.
- Implement recruitment and selection processes that meet both business needs and compliance requirements. Identify options to address functional gaps and provide streamlined solutions to simplify and automate where possible to ensure a strong hiring leader and candidate experience. Build a robust project plan for changes and lead all aspects of implementation, communication, and measurement of solutions.
- Provide direction on lead management strategy, employee referral program, research and recommendation of new tools and technology, training, communication, deployment, and return on investment evaluation.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure brand alignment and compliance.
- Provide effective people leadership through mentoring, development, and performance management.
- Lead individual contributors responsible for executive recruiting support, sourcing and advertising approach, and associated vendor management, to attract a broad range of diverse talent to the organization.
- Collaborate on the execution of candidate sourcing and recruiting support in partnership with our Global sourcing and support leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 7+ years of Recruiting, HR operations, HR Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience in leading-edge recruitment strategies and supporting technologies.
- Shown project/program leadership experience, including ability to build effective teams comprised of internal and vendor sourced resources.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships to ensure commitment and agreement throughout project life cycle.
- Demonstrable ability to influence and encourage organizational change.
- Experience configuring SAAS Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e., Kenexa BrassRing, Workday, etc.).
- Experience working with large global teams and processes that are highly regulated.
- Ability to use data to measure results.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply click Director Recruiting Operations