Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
To be the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses, we need the most essential players: talented recruiting professionals like you! We are searching for a new Recruiter for our in-house Talent Acquisition team. As a Recruiter, you are the front line in the war for talent, and we’re making sure you are equipped with the best weapons to win the fight! Being a part of our team means you will work alongside our in-house staffing team to provide an industry-leading candidate experience while partnering with hiring managers all the way up to C-level. Are you someone who enjoys working on multiple projects at once, aren’t afraid of a challenge, and wants to have fun at the same time? Then come join our team!
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand requirements on new requisitions, provide market analysis, and advise on best practices.
- Review job descriptions to be posted on job boards and social media sites.
- Source candidates through direct sourcing, networking, internal ATS and other methods to attract top talent.
- Conduct phone interviews to qualify candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers
- Update and maintain the Epicor Application Tracking System
- Negotiate offers and turn candidates into employees
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience working with an applicant tracking systems
- Ability to handle a workload of 20+ requisitions at a time
- Experience sourcing from Linkedin Recruiter
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience recruiting in the software industry
To apply click Corporate Recruiter