Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a wellness pioneer, Life Time is reshaping the way consumers approach their health by integrating where we move, work and live – digitally and physically – all with the primary goal of helping people lead healthy, happy lives. Life Time is committed to an inclusive culture that welcomes and respects everyone. We promote an inviting community that supports all people on their path to a healthy way of life.
The Recruiter at Life Time is responsible for providing the highest level of Talent Acquisition services to hiring managers. They will manage full life-cycle recruiting of corporate or field leadership positions while maintaining excellent relationships with hiring managers and candidates. The Recruiter will partner with various Business Owners to review hiring and candidate trends to ensure we acquire the best talent at Life Time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the full life cycle recruiting including resume reviews, phone screens, interviews, scheduling and recommending candidates, offer extension and negotiation
- Develops and maintains a network of professional candidates to be sourced via online talent community
- Partners with Human Resources and Training & Development to ensure proper on-boarding
- Keeps up to date and knowledgeable regarding company benefits and operations
- Assists in writing job descriptions and performing market and compensation analysis as needed
- Performs hiring needs analysis meetings with corporate and field hiring managers
- Forecasts hiring and budget needs annually
- Sets goals and objectives annually that support business needs and demands
- Builds strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and corporate departments
- Works on projects as needed including but not limited to Applicant Tracking System optimization, social networking, career site and writing and research
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or in a related field
- 3 or more years of experience in a corporate or agency recruiting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems such as Taleo
- Behavioral interviewing experience
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter