Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Lone Wolf Technologies
At Lone Wolf, we create industry-leading software solutions for real estate brokerages across North America. We're looking for a Corporate Recruiter to partner with our department leaders and HR team to fill key roles throughout the company. As a new hire's first contact with the company, you'll become an ambassador for the employee experience and assist with engagement tasks as well.
What You’ll Do
• Partner with stakeholders and our Senior Recruiter to identify current and future hiring requirements and execute our recruiting process.
• Collaborate with the global HR team to ensure smooth onboarding checkpoints for new hires.
• Manage the selection process for both project and individual recruitments, developing compelling job descriptions and recruitment marketing campaigns.
• Active sourcing via LinkedIn, as well as promoting internal candidate attraction methods.
• Conduct thorough candidate pre-screening in-line with our recruitment process and job requirements.
• Provide periodic reports to hiring managers and key stakeholders outlining progress and needs.
• Review and assess job applications against criteria agreed during intake calls.
Skills & Requirements
Experience and Skills:
• Demonstrable experience working autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
• 2+ years experience in Talent Acquisition; either in-house or agency
• Interest in Talent Development and Acquisition.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively
About Lone Wolf Technologies
At Lone Wolf Technologies, we believe that when we work together we can build solutions that really make a difference in our clients’ lives and in the real estate industry. This is why we have created the industry’s leading real estate software to help our clients focus on achieving their goals by providing them with a complete enterprise solution.
In the ever changing world of real estate technology, we believe that our success comes from embracing our employees’ diverse skill sets and by developing and leveraging our client relationships.
We’ve become the largest real estate software company in North America. Our products provide our client’s with a competitive advantage in today’s market and nearly 10,000 offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web based software solutions.
At Lone Wolf Technologies, we are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We hire and attract candidates from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and ensure that we will not discriminate on these basis. Please note that accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you do require accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at Lone Wolf Technologies by calling 1-866-CRY-WOLF (1-866-279-9653) or emailing email@example.com.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter