Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
As a worldwide marketing solutions partner our goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven, integrated marketing platform, with a strong foundation in print, to help clients reduce complexity, increase efficiency and enhance marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich history by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and take charge of their own success. Whether you’re an operator, sales representative, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best – for ourselves and our clients. We’re a company with a soul and a belief that we can always create a better way.
Quad is seeking a talented Contract Recruiter to join our dynamic, fast paced, growing organization as a part of our Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will identify exceptional, diverse candidates for key positions within our organization. This position requires the ability to actively source and develop talent pipelines across a diverse set of functional disciplines. The successful candidate will have experience working as a trusted business advisor and consultative recruiting matter expert.
If you have a passion for talent acquisition, thrive on meeting and exceeding goals and want to grow your career, we would like to hear from you!
- Consistently deliver results, executed by setting personal performance & development goals, and taking personal accountability to ensure success.
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills; high attention to detail; and the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and carry them out independently
- Accountable for the development of creative proactive recruitment strategies based on current market trends and analysis.
- Create and maintain a continual/active flow of candidates by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, cold and warm calling, networking, database mining, referrals, social/business websites, and other non-traditional avenues.
- Source, screen, interview, manage the interview process, close and hire both internal and external candidates in all areas of the company.
- Effectively partner with business leaders on all aspects of staffing by translating client technical/functional hiring needs into effective and efficient candidate generation strategies
- Provide hiring managers and candidates with a positive and compelling experience during the recruiting and hiring process by engaging in timely and appropriate communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, communication, marketing or a related field required. Minimum 5 years equivalent full life cycle recruitment experience in lieu of degree may also be considered.
- At least 3 years full life cycle recruitment experience
- Administrative or Professional Services recruitment experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HR systems such as HRIS, and applicant tracking, etc.
- Ability to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with the ability to work well independently when necessary
- Demonstrated success in partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- Experience with online sourcing techniques
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills, at various levels within the organization
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
To apply click Contract Recruiter