Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Schwan’s Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isn’t just a job, it’s a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. We look to you to execute business priorities, build relationships and take pride in your work because at Schwan’s, you lead the way and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. To learn more about Schwan’s, visit www.schwanscompany.com.
We are looking to hire a dynamic chief talent officer with exceptionally strong business acumen to join our company. Reporting to the CHRO, you are a forward thinking, strategic leader that will partner with the CEO and Executive Committee to implement best practices in culture talent, learning & talent acquisition. You'll also work with senior management to develop a talent management strategy to meet our company's business goals.
To ensure success as a chief talent officer, you should have a solid knowledge of talent recruitment, experience building culture, designing practical learning experiences and be able to successfully guide employees on their path of career progression. Ultimately, a top-notch chief talent officer should have exceptional leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively with team members and prospective candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the implementation of Schwan’s Talent Strategy, which is focused on attracting, developing, inspiring, and retaining great, diverse talent to achieve the organization’s critical mission and aggressive growth objectives.
- Have a global view of human resources and talent management will be a change agent who will foster collaboration among teams and individuals who make up the organization.
- Be a bold and decisive leader with a strong sense of mission. Demonstrate the ability to influence key business decisions in service of Schwan’s culture, employee experience and desired impacts.
- Ensure that Schwan’s employees continue to learn and develop through learning programs, mentoring and on the job experience.
- Build talent pipelines for future growth, both internally and through external partnerships.
- Ensure Schwan’s talent acquisition and retention strategies and plans are prioritized, understood, and effectively resourced.
- Ensure that the organization’s values and employer brand are reflected in people-oriented outcomes.
- Ensure that Schwan’s has the optimal IT systems and processes in place, as a tool to maximize the use of employee data and information.
- Foster a workplace cultural environment that is consistent with the values of the company and a champion of creating a productive and effective workplace culture.
- Drive understanding of our values, our leadership philosophies, and alignment to the business objectives; ensure that they are lived and understood by all employees.
- Organize and drive our talent acquisition process, guiding hiring leaders in their search for great talent, building our brand, and development an efficient talent funnel.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior leaders and HR on all matters related to culture, people and the ongoing development of a highly functional team.
- Develop and implement programs designed to enhance and reinforce employee engagement and productivity.
- Be a caring leader and advocate for the talent management team, helping them navigate challenges and pursue opportunities as they and the company evolve.
- Provide guidance to employees at all levels in the areas of career development, organizational management and leadership, and employee relations issues.
- Design, facilitate and oversee training and development programs, including leadership programs, organizational needs assessments and strategic planning.
- Minimum 15 years of progressive human resources management/executive experience including serving as a key advisor to senior leadership and a comprehensive understanding of a global, multi-faceted HR agenda. Strong preference for deep experience in talent management, culture, talent acquisition and learning and development. Prior business partnership experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. Master’s Degree a plus. SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Previous HR senior management responsibility in a complex, multi-national organization known for progressive people practices and a cutting-edge talent strategy.
- Strong executive presence with exceptional influencing and business skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to effect, influence, and manage change throughout the organization.
- Proven ability to build constructive partnerships and collaboration among diverse constituencies and ability to maintain effective communication throughout the organization.
- Proven track record of both thought and change management within an organization.
- Maturity and interpersonal savviness to be proactive and establish credibility with staff at all levels.
- Ability to manage and coach at executive level and beyond. This includes developing a coaching and real-time feedback ethos throughout an organization.
- A passion for building and supporting a diverse workforce and fostering an inclusive culture.
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills involving complex data, as well as presenting findings at the board level.
- If hired, we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed as determined on a case by case basis.
To apply click Chief Talent Officer