Associate Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Associate Recruiter, Production Recruiting is responsible for coordinating and driving all activities that are part of the candidate experience. Starting with developing creative sourcing strategies using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, networking and employer branding, to being the ambassador for General Mills US manufacturing sites. The Recruiter will guide candidates through the full recruiting process and give them an exciting experience.
As a Recruiter within the Talent Solutions team, you will be responsible for developing diversity and inclusion strategies and leading day-to-day recruiting activities for assigned functions, including our production recruiting teams. This includes full lifecycle experienced professional recruitment - proactive candidate research, talent pipelining and the partnership with hiring teams to develop a sourcing and channel strategy for open positions. You will also lead and support a variety of projects to achieve broader Talent Solutions objectives.
- Provides perspective on industry, competitive talent landscape, growth ability and distinctive attributes
- Remains current on external talent pools, talent personas, salary levels and other trends
- Acts as community member through hackathons, meetups, conferences and manage end to end
- Builds and manages a healthy pipeline of candidates for the roles needed in the organization to fill the roles
- Communicates and embodies a clear and distinctive value proposition and a -market” strategy that evolves as the market changes
- Builds scalable talent management framework with consistent candidate and employee experience
- Ensures structured interview process is widely adopted and communicated throughout the candidate journey
- High School Diploma plus 2+ years of manufacturing and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing (name generation, cold calling) and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing and interview process management.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Strong client service skills: positive, pro-active and team-oriented with a high level of personal performance standards, professionalism, self-insight and perseverance.
- Strong credible influence and sound judgement required.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, documentation and follow-up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of manufacturing and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- HIGHLY prefer manufacturing/production recruitment experience and experience working in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with ATS such as ICIMS and Workday
- Past Supply Chain or Production Recruiting experience including sourcing, assessment, networking, job analysis and attracting and recruiting diverse skills sets and background.
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruiting environment with the ability to take initiative with little direction
- A burning desire to continuously improve the way we hire, and eager to discover others in the industry who are improving candidate experience
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.
To apply click Associate Recruiter, Talent Acquisition