Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The University Recruiting Specialist will partner with managers to source, assess and select university students and early career candidates. In this role, you will help develop and execute recruitment strategies and competencies. You will build and maintain talent pipelines and help drive our company brand as an employer of choice.
- Lead the implementation and execution of the recruitment and onboarding programs and policies for select functional areas.
- Maintain accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including equal employment opportunity statistics.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing strategies, including job boards and social media technologies.
- Analyze the effectiveness of recruitment techniques and with the preparation of reports on candidates.
- Facilitate the interview process for potential candidates and coordinate with management to select the best candidate for the job.
- Facilitate administrative tasks related to recruitment, recording all relevant information for new employees.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
This position is remote.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of directly professional work experience in Human Resource
- Strong PC skills with eargerness to learn and use new computer applications
- Recruiting, talent acquisition or human resources experience
- Prior sourcing experience using current technologies
- Prior experience with university recruiting
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click University Recruiting Specialist