Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
About Children’s Minnesota
Children’s Minnesota is the seventh largest pediatric health system in the United States and the only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children, from before birth through young adulthood. An independent and not-for-profit system since 1924, Children’s serves kids throughout the Upper Midwest at two free-standing hospitals, 12 primary and specialty care clinics and six rehabilitation sites. Additionally, Children’s is Minnesota's only Level I pediatric trauma center inside a hospital dedicated solely to children. In 2018 Children’s Minnesota was verified as a Level I Children’s Surgery Center by the American College of Surgeons. Children’s maintains its longstanding commitment to the community to improve children’s health by providing high-quality, family-centered pediatric services and advancing those efforts through research and education. This work is made possible in large part by generous philanthropic and volunteer support from individuals and organizations throughout the state and region. An award-winning health system, Children’s received Magnet® recognition from The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) in 2018 and is regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children’s hospital. Please visit childrensMN.org.
The Human Resources department at Children's partners with the employees and the managerial staff to provide services such as recruitment and staffing, employee services (benefit, compensation, retirement, and payroll processing), labor relations, HRIS program development and implementation, and organizational development.
This position is the responsible for supporting the recruitment process at Children's Minnesota.
As the primary contact for applicants, the Associate Recruiter will be responsible for screening resumes, phone interviewing candidates, scheduling top talent on hiring leaders calendars and extending offers.
* 2 years of admin assistant or recruitment/HR experience. HR/Recruitment experience preferred.
* Associates degree in Business, HR or related field plus one year of Human Resources/recruiting related experience.
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Exposure to change management and project management.
* Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Taleo preferred.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to think critically and act independently in order to balance and evaluate processes to impact change.
Children’s Minnesota is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
To apply click Temporary Associate Recruiter