Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsible for supporting business objectives through proactively sourcing, assessing, and recruiting top talent for U.S. Bancorp positions, with limited assistance from outside agencies. Identifies candidates using a variety of sources and techniques while knowing the best channels to find and reach candidates in diverse talent pools. Drives recruiting process in a timely and cost effective manner. Demonstrates a proven commitment to provide a diverse talent pool, a positive experience for the hiring manager and candidate, and displays behaviors and attitudes consistent with U.S. Bank Purpose and Core Values.
- Be a trusted partner to our business line leaders through demonstrating and expert level of understanding of their business line, hiring needs and market conditions
- Participate in client meetings being aware of changes within the business and how it will impact hiring needs
- Develop diverse recruiting strategies that support the business through utilization of market data, industry trends and best practices
- Extend our employment brand and actively source and engage top, diverse talent through a variety of channels
- Interview, assess and present qualified candidates to hiring managers, solicit feedback and refine the recruiting strategy as needed
- Ensure a positive candidate experience through timely communication and feedback
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of recruiting experience
- Advanced knowledge of talent acquisition processes including sourcing and selection of a broad, diverse population of applicants
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong marketing and recruitment network skills
- Ability to review and understand data, trends and metrics
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Intermediate computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
About U.S. Bank
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.
To apply click Technology Recruiter