Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 96,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a Technical Recruiter – R&D, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Collaborating with members of the Talent Acquisition team where you will partner to drive process improvements and best practices to create the most efficient and effective talent acquisition process possible
- Managing individual pools of Technical and R&D requisitions
- Conducting regular stakeholder meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools
- Influencing and showcasing company culture to enhance our talent attraction strategy at all levels of the organization
- Driving operational efficiencies in a high-volume recruiting environment.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Five (5) years of Corporate, Agency, or RPO recruitment experience in a private, public, government or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Five (5) years of experience sourcing and recruiting talent in the following areas: R&D, Biosciences, Quality, Regulatory, Environmental Health and Safety
- Recent experience using Workday
- An understanding of diversity recruiting, compliance practices and applicable Federal and State laws including OFCCP, EEO, ADA and Affirmative Action
- Ability to understand client needs
- Experience sourcing using multiple strategies to create candidate pipelines in a timely and cost-effective manner resulting in successful hires
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking and organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships at all levels
- Experience working with HR colleagues involving a variety of HR initiatives
- Ability to learn new markets to identify appropriate talent
- Experience building and maintaining candidate networks through market research and on-going relationship management
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.
Pay & Benefits Overview: https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/careers-us/working-at-3m/benefits/
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply click Technical Recruiter - R&D