Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
Due to growth, we have an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department to support hiring for our production team. Hybrid work option available.
This would be a 6+ month temporary position with the potential for extension should the business require the continued support.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
In this position, you will get to:
- Identify, develop, and implement effective talent acquisition strategies for filling roles while advising and influencing stakeholders
- Generate candidate flow through a variety of sourcing methods for a assortment of production positions
- Conduct phone-screens and manage the entire interview process from sourcing to offer
- Document the process including interviews, offers and feedback in our HR System (Workday)
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates, hiring teams and HR business partners to fill positions
- Communicate with hiring managers and HR business partners to understand current and upcoming hiring needs
- Promote diversity and inclusion throughout the process, and ensure compliance with applicable employment laws
- Promote the nVent brand to build and maintain the reputation as a destination of choice for top talent
- 2+ years of recruiting experience preferred
- Experience recruiting for manufacturing or high volume roles is preferred
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication, organization and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively within a fast paced, change oriented environment
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- We are a $2 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 8,800 people and trusted brands such as CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Known for innovation, quality and reliability, our products connect and protect, consistently delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers.
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.
At nVent, we are committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by national, federal, state or local law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist