Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity, and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, dynamic individual as our new Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist. This individual will play an integral role in developing Horizontal Digital’s pipeline of talent and will be responsible for delivery highly qualified candidates for multiple positions. The ideal candidate is highly organized and a proactive problem solver who is passionate about delivering a first-class recruitment experience for candidates and internal teams.
What you’ll do:
- Support in the recruiting process start to finish, including communicating with candidates, outbound sourcing, resume review, managing the process with hiring managers, coordinating interviews, administrative tasks
- Create pipelines of candidates for critical skills areas by utilizing sourcing methodologies to identify, attract, and recruit quality talent.
- Partner with HR, IT and hiring managers to initiate and facilitate an expedient and successful onboarding experience for employees and contractors.
- Maintain appropriate candidate tracking and reporting in Applicant Tracking System.
- Research, collect, and compile data as requested from a variety of sources and prepare appropriate reports for analysis.
- Develops and maintains social media recruitment strategies to enhance Horizontal Digital’s employment brand.
- Assist with Talent Acquisition projects as needed.
Who you are:
- A professional with exceptional written and verbal communication skills; skilled presenter and effective communicator.
- An individual with a strong initiative. Self-driven and able to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Though experienced, you are eager to learn and grow
- You have the propensity to work with a high sense of urgency coupled with the ability to remain flexible and creative within a dynamic environment and deliver on commitments and deadlines.
- An individual with solid experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and LinkedIn strongly preferred.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience working in an evolving, fast paced and rapidly growing company in an administrative, sales support, marketing, or equivalent type role.
- Top notch organizational skills with track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superior capacity to learn and understand new concepts and apply them quickly and correctly.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization.
- Expert level knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Adobe.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist