Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Pinnacle Logistics is a leading provider of scheduled surface transportation, supply chain management, and related logistics services within the domestic United States. We manage daily shipment of goods in over 40 freight terminals.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter who is driven, detail-oriented self-starter, enthusiastic, and interested in being challenged with various work duties daily. This is an excellent opportunity if you are interested in a broad range of Recruiting and HR activities for our location in the MSP area.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Conduct daily recruiting process including screening resumes, phone screens interviewing, and managing candidate logistics/flow.
- Maintain/build an external pipeline of active applicants to help fulfill all recruiting efforts
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs as needed
- Ability to source candidates from a wide range of recruiting tools
- Partners with recruiting team to execute recruiting team goals
- Partners with organizations/communities to promote the companies’ initiatives
- Provide guidance and influence to hiring managers to ensure the right candidates are hired
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers, confirming the hiring process to facilitate the selection of the best qualified candidate
- Maintain strong relationships with businesses, hiring managers, and other leadership teams
- Performs other duties as directed or assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training
Must be able to handle high-volume, face pace environment
Exceptional attention to detail, verbal and written communication
Experience with Kronos or other ATS systems
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Excellent Time management and Leadership skills
To apply click Talent Acquisition Recruiter