Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for providing proactive, full life-cycle recruitment in the North America for our Corporate Function teams. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for all levels of professionals in a large, complex environment. This person will source, assess, and recruit candidates while developing and implementing innovative and cost-effective recruiting strategies for current and future positions.
About the Role
In this opportunity as a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for various functions including marketing, procurement, commercial excellence and other areas as needed.
- Manage a requisition load of 20+ on a regular basis.
- Develop strong relationships with senior management in order to forecast recruitment needs; provide consultation to key hiring managers and implement innovative and cost-effective recruiting strategies linked with business needs.
- Provide selection and assessment expertise to business.
- Utilize Workday (applicant tracking system) to post positions, manage candidates, prepare offer letters, develop reports, and maintain all recruitment data.
- Monitor metrics to measure including tracking and reporting of pipeline and hiring activity.
- Drive diversity of hires through partnerships and provide education to hiring manager to ensure diverse candidate slate.
- Work with HR colleagues (generalists and specialists) to identify new opportunities to add value to the organization; help HR colleagues with projects (as and where needed).
- Implement TR strategy for recruitment.
You're a fit for the role of Talent Acquisition Partner if you:
- Minimum of 2+ years full life cycle generalist recruitment experience with a track record of success in a high volume, fast paced corporate environment. Prior experience working in a global information, financial services, or technology company is highly desirable.
- Proven skills in sourcing candidates using a variety of methods, e.g. database searches, internet job postings, campus recruitment, cold calling, candidate referrals and networking.
- Outstanding client service orientation and interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of management in a matrix environment
- Must be a self-starter, strong team player; and possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Program management experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail with a focus on data quality.
- Prior experience with a web-based applicant tracking system
- Prior staffing agency recruitment a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What's in it For You
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines with the majority of our offices being remote until July 2021. Upon return, we will be embracing a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
Working at Thomson Reuters
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner