Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
CWT is one of the world's leading digital travel management companies and as a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
Our Talent Acquisition team is a vital part of the HR department, ensuring we hire the best people for the company as well as playing an important role in our CWT 3.0 digital transformation strategy. With a team of highly skilled and experienced individuals, we deliver and manage efficient, quality, and innovative recruiting solutions for CWT and its customers worldwide
As we start to see the green shoots of recovery in the travel industry, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator to join our world class Talent Acquisition team at CWT. Reporting to the Head of Global TA, this is an exciting opportunity to attract and recruit the best talent for CWT Partners. This is a key role in our business where you will have a great opportunity to shape our approach and support in other elements of executing our Talent Strategy to achieve our proposed growth.
What you’ll be doing
Lead our new hire process:
- Background Checks (Ordering/Monitoring/Communicating results, Administration with vendor Account Manager
- Send out all new hire paperwork and collect completed documents in timely manner
- Make sure all new hires complete I-9
- Create and file personnel files and documents
- Work with payroll on special payment requests: car allowance, sign on bonus, employee referrals, etc.
- Organize and lead new hire orientation (in-person/ online)
- Main point of contact for questions that come from candidates, new hires and employees
Assist the wider Talent Acquisition team:
- Manage recruitment reports each week and disperse to team members
- Assist recruiters with editing job descriptions in recruitment system and posting jobs on websites
- Assist recruiters with scheduling interviews for candidates
- Document and process updates for talent acquisition team (Offer Letters, Taleo Steps, Cheat Sheets, E-mail and Communication drafts, Re-Organize Shared Drive TA Folder, Onboarding Refresh)
- Work with our TA leadership to implement new process and proceedures globally withing the company.
Be our Social Media guru:
- Oversee our presence across all social media platforms and job boards globally
- Be the point of contact for all queries from the business in regards to running localised campaigns to attract candidates
- Design and develop new and intuitive ways of reaching and communicating with the best candidates in the marketplace
- Help to build our profile as an employer of choice
What you must have to succeed:
- 3-5 years recruitment operations / coordination experience, preferably as part of an internal TA Team.
- Fluent, business level English, both spoken and written
- Bachelors level degree or equivalent preferred
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail.
- Proficient in Internet, HRIS, RMS and Microsoft Office programs including, but not limited to: Taleo, Oracle, LinkedIn, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc…
- Social media and technology savvy, with experience of social media campaigns. Any experience in employer branding would be an advantage
- A real enthusiasm to improve process and drive change where needed.
Primary Location: US-MN-Minnetonka
Work from home: No
Employment type: Standard
Job Family: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Organization: Human Resources
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years
Job Posting: Jul 5, 2021
As an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class
To apply click Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator