Talent Acquisition Marketing Manager
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Marvin, we make windows and doors inspired by how you live so you're inspired to live well. We are driven by the momentum of four generations of innovation and excellence to imagine and create better ways of living. Our business reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward.
The Talent Acquisition Marketing Manager will design, develop and lead enterprise-wide strategic marketing tactics to attract talent while using data-driven insights to optimize performance, engage our target audiences and manage campaigns for talent acquisition efforts. As a primary ambassador of our employment brand, this role will influence storytelling and raise awareness of opportunities to join a great place to work.
- Develop and execute strategic campaigns based on target demographics, insights around labor trends, competitive landscape and regional needs.
- Lead efforts to produce compelling stories and visuals by leveraging tools and channels. Use tactics like SEO, SEM, OOH – paid, owned and earned media to achieve desired results.
- Own and maximize vendor, external and internal partnerships, relationships and investments through understanding of capabilities and performance.
- Operationalize and measure effectiveness of campaigns through engagement and results.
- Ensure efforts align with and support key business strategies and objectives to drive continuity of our long-term talent brand strategy.
- Proactively partner with the talent acquisition team for ongoing needs and optimize future efforts based on feedback of strategy effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- Five+ years marketing, communications or related experience
- Two+ years experience in a leadership role.
- Experience executing on various marketing tactics such as paid social campaigns, nurture, campaigns, email campaigns and advertising.
- Experience with brand and/or contract management and vendor relationships.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Data and results driven
- Ability to effectively work with diverse groups and all levels internally and externally to improve projects and processes.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Marketing Manager