Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’re creating opportunities in every corner of the health care marketplace to improve lives while we’re building careers. At UnitedHealth Group, we support you with the latest tools, advanced training and the combined strength of high caliber co-workers who share your passion, your energy and your commitment to quality. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Optum Labs serves as United Health Group’s innovation and advanced product hub. Our team conducts cutting-edge research in the health care space and incubates data-driven digital solutions which aim to improve patients’ health outcomes, clinicians’ experience, and reduce health care costs. Our teams leverage clinical expertise, applied research and advanced data analytics technologies such as AI and Machine Learning to enhance business products and specific services.
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll lead a team of recruiters to help us successfully recruit for a broad spectrum of roles. You will support the business’ growth while maintaining our culture and quality standards.
You’ll be an integral part of the recruiting team and will contribute specifically in the areas of performance monitoring, reporting and analysis, and recruiter training. You’ll do this through team member development and implementation of sourcing strategies, the building of candidate pipelines and enhancing our processes. Together we’ll research and implement practices that allow us to attract the strongest talent.
- Coordinates, supports and manages function or business aligned Recruitment team.
- Coordinates work and projects with other TA Managers.
- Identifies and resolves operational issues using policies and processes.
- Participate in and manage various TA Projects in partnership with cross-functional team.
- Manage recruitment team and their individual goals and performance.
- Occasionally participate in high visibility recruitment activity.
- Defines team priorities and objectives for short-term goals.
- Influences TA priorities to address business and operational changes.
- Balances TA production metrics with talent quality and candidate/hiring manger experience.
- Partner with corporate D&I leadership on driving a diversity recruiting strategy
- Provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, and an understanding of talent needs to assist in developing company growth plans and forecast.
- Continue to build a world-class talent acquisition team focusing on the implementation of a fully business dedicated model.
- Monitors Candidate and Hiring Manager Net Promoter Scores during 1:1’s with individual contributors and guides towards process adjustments appropriately to drive average of 70
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Technical recruiting experience specifically for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence talent
- Experience building strong relationships and consulting with various stakeholders
- Proven experience in being successful with detail orientation and organization
- Experience in problem solving and accountability for issue resolution
- Experience demonstrating resiliency, resourcefulness and driving change to meet the needs of the business
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 1+ year experience developing a high performing team including team/people management
- Healthcare industry recruiting experience
- Intermediate proficiency with ATS and CRM systems; i.e.: Taleo, TalentSource
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at Optum Labs, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. Connected Communities are UnitedHealth Group’s enterprise-wide employee resource groups (ERG) and are a key component of our inclusion and diversity strategy that helps our employees be part of 8 different communities. UnitedHealth Group supports local, regional and national organizations throughout the year. We fortify the efforts of a wide range of organizations that share our commitment to inclusion and diversity, through joint development of initiatives, event and program participation, volunteerism and giving. Our culture of inclusion is reinforced within our Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe that striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, work reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign work based on what will help each team member contribute to the common goal and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, in addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager