Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Talent Acquisition Admin will support the talent acquisition department with various daily tasks and special projects centering on SharePoint content management, Power BI and department specific reporting, purchase orders, invoicing and confidential information processing. In this role you will serve as a central hub of information for your department and execute multiple tasks necessary to support members of the department and make the department function smoothly.
- Serve as the central point of contact for the gathering and processing of information and format information to enable ease of use by department members in making business decisions.
- Work with managers and leaders to assist with the process of submitting, processing and validating purchase orders.
- Provide onboarding support of new employees and training on the software used in the department.
- Perform customer experience related tasks to ensure a positive experience.
- Coordinate visitors to the department, assisting with required paperwork and meetings with company personnel.
- Perform general administrative support for the department including meeting scheduling, facilitation and logistics, expense management and general routine items.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Experience with email, Excel and Power Point
- Basic understanding of accounting principles to complete financial paperwork
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Experience maintaining and updating (Sharepoint) content management systems
- Experience creating reports using business intelligence tools (Power BI)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Admin