Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This position is responsible for the timely and effective sourcing and pre-qualifying of financial professional (FP) candidates for key field regions/markets. This is accomplished by using proven strategies and techniques to identify, pre-qualify and attract quality talent to Thrivent Financial. The incumbent also works closely with the Thrivent Financial Talent Acquisition team to build a pipeline of FP talent to meet current and future business needs.
This position can be remote.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with market/regional field leadership to develop a clear understanding of talent needs and requirements within the market/region.
- Source and attract passive candidates through the use and development of innovative online sourcing strategies and research techniques including: resume databases, referral generation, Boolean searches, social media, direct sourcing/cold calling, target companies, internal databases, etc.
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates to provide background on Thrivent and prequalify candidates for basic requirements and interest. Provide candidates with interview process information.
- Support and influence the attraction of a diverse candidate pool while ensuring a positive candidate experience and positioning Thrivent as an employer of choice
- Maintain regular communication with Field leaders to ensure continuous knowledge flow and pipeline sharing.
- Develop and maintain contact with candidates until they can be presented to leaders and Recruiters and thereby help drive the sourcing/recruiting process in a timely and cost effective manner
- Serve as a subject matter expert on external market and industry intelligence (supply and demand, labor pool, competitors, etc.)
- Complete other projects and assignments as assigned
Required Job Qualifications
- Demonstrated successful experience doing proactive sourcing and pipeline building.
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and resources for identifying both active and passive candidates is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required or 5+ years' experience in recruitment, talent sourcing, research
- Demonstrated expertise leveraging social channels for recruitment like LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor and Facebook
- Experience recruiting in the financial services industry or for sales positions is preferred
- Skillset that will support focus on procurement of diverse talent for the organization
- Strong interpersonal communications and relationship building skills
- Excellent planning/organizing skills
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (e.g. Workday Recruiting)
- Experience using virtual communication tools and conducting virtual sourcing searches e.g. remote meeting technology
- Minimal travel may be required depending on business needs
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human Resources.
At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given. At our heart, we are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services organization, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our customers. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them toward financial choices that will help them live the life they want today—and tomorrow.
For over 100 years, Thrivent has been helping people build their financial futures and live more generous lives. Today, it’s a Fortune 500 company that offers a full range of expert financial solutions, serving more than 2 million customers, as well as the communities in which they live and work.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit Thrivent.com to learn more. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.
To apply click Sr. Sourcer