Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Chewy is looking for a Senior Recruiter to lead Experienced Hiring for our Software Engineering Teams within our Technology Organization.
This individual will partner with key stakeholders to identify top talent for our rapidly growing e-commerce business. This role acts as a full-cycle recruiter who understands how to source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. Senior Recruiters are responsible for owning stakeholder relationships and strategically partnering with the business to drive hiring. Chewy offers an incredible product offering surrounded by exceptional employees and you'll be one of the key players in continuing our pattern of success by finding and hiring the best talent.
What You'll Do:
- Execute full-cycle recruiting and pipelining plans
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent; ensure goals are met
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant recruiting experience
- Minimum 3+ years of technology focused recruiting experience
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools
- Position may require travel
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected].
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members
Chewy is revolutionizing the pet industry as one of the fastest growing e-commerce retailers of all time. We offer a convenient way to shop for pet supplies within a highly personalized experience that's fueled by superior customer care. Headquartered in South Florida and Boston, our team of over 17,000 members-dispersed across our customer service centers, corporate offices and fulfillment centers-dedicate themselves to delivering pet happiness nationwide. Whether it's our easy-to-use website, great selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, speedy deliveries, or award-winning 24/7 customer service, we aim to wow our customers in all aspects of our company. Chewy's environment is dynamic and faster than anything you've ever experienced, built for leaders who thrive on delivering results. We believe in leadership, accountability, relentlessness, and creativity. We work hard with a dogged determination, but we have fun, too…. which isn't hard to do when you have your favorite four-legged friends by your side!
To apply click Sr Recruiter