Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Recruiter will utilize a consultative and strategic approach to support our full cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessment and selection to recruit top talent in a cost-effective manner and add value to our business. In this role, you will execute innovative recruiting processes and market intelligence while providing an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience to drive our brand as an employer of choice.
- Serve as functional domain specialist for the aligned functional area of the organization creating and executing the recruiting networking and pipelining strategies, collaborating with human resource and other stakeholders and mentoring recruiters in the assigned functional space.
- Utilize labor market consultation, data trends and competitive intelligence to drive diverse applicant pools.
- Lead planning, monitoring and execution of internal talent acquisition projects.
- Lead and provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy sessions, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Consult using your subject matter expertise and tools to partner with the business to improve the quality of hire.
- Ensure policies, processes and legal requirements comply with local labor laws and organizational standards.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position is posted internally as well as externally.
- Relocation will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with recruiting technology and tools.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience.
- Human resource certification.
- Minimum of five years of related work experience.
- LinkedIn Certification and /or AIRS certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click Senior Recruiter