Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
With nearly 4,500 franchised salons throughout the U.S. and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Our employees work together to build the most profitable salons by delivering the most powerful and enduring brand.
The purpose of this position is to help create a dominant employer brand across North America through the use of technology and recruitment marketing. This position is responsible for developing system-wide recruiting programs that position Great Clips franchisees as the employer of choice for stylists.
On your journey, you will focus on:
- Recruitment marketing focused on driving applicant traffic and awareness to open jobs
- System administrator for third-party recruiting vendors and technologies as well as related ongoing projects
- Manage day-to-day effectiveness of careers site to ensure talent attraction is maintained while leveraging web trends and analytics to drive effective candidate experience
- Manages recruiting technology roadmap and vendor selection for third party recruiting vendors
- Tracks recruitment funnel metrics to measure impact and provide proposals to refine and optimize our recruitment marketing strategy.
- Regularly tracks key metrics to assess recruitment technology platforms. Report on recruitment marketing performance including conversion, source of application, careers site traffic, location based data, etc.
- Stays current with industry recruiting trends, vendors and technology and identifies key strategic programs and platforms to enhance the digital recruiting strategy for Great Clips
- Administers recruitment technology/media budget to drive a successful digital strategy.
- Collaborate with a variety of business partners, specifically the IT and digital marketing teams, to define projects, create project plans, write requirements and outline deliverables and timelines for execution.
- Use recruitment marketing best practices to approach projects in a manner that result in integrated solutions.
- Ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
To land this job you will need to show your proven ability to, and/or possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in recruiting technology and/or recruitment marketing
- Functional experience with recruiting technology.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Skilled in Excel and comfortable with functions such as pivot tables, v-lookups and dashboards
- Ability to manage multiple projects and demands through to timely completion.
- Proven ability to work with minimal guidance, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances.
Your Work Environment
Our corporate headquarters is located in Bloomington, MN. Our approach to work environment focuses on the balance between teamwork and flexibility which means that you will spend three days of your week at the office and have the option to work two days a week remotely.
This is a Home Office position in which you will work a standard 40 hours a week schedule where you may sit and look at a computer screen for extended periods. There may be travel up to 10-20% required for this position.
- Ability to drive for results, providing exceptional monitoring and support of key integrations.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
- Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, and promote teamwork.
Working with People
- Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations, and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do and our technology team geeks out in finding ways to use technology to make what we do even better.
To apply click Recruiting Operations Specialist