Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources at Wells Fargo is a centralized function that is aligned with and supports the company, lines of business, and functions. The HR organization is responsible for building and implementing strategies, programs, and infrastructure to identify, develop, and retain top talent for the company.
To achieve these goals, the organization supports a range of areas, including the employee experience, consulting, operations/systems/technology, learning, talent planning and development, employee relations, total rewards, and people analytics.
Who we are and what we do at Wells Fargo, individually and as an HR organization, carries tremendous responsibility: HR has a critical role in supporting employees, advancing our company’s culture work, supporting its transformation, and shaping our organization’s success.
Our work each day advances us toward our desired Future State: A focused, flexible, and fast HR organization delivering employee-centric solutions in support of Wells Fargo’s priorities. #HUMANRESOURCEJOBS
Wells Fargo's Talent Acquisition Strategy & Delivery Team is seeking multiple Recruiting Managers who will manage recruiting professionals across multiple lines of business, regions and geographies in support of Wells Fargo’s enterprise objectives.
This Recruiting Manager acts as an influential strategic and people leader and supports Talent Acquisition, Development and Diversity initiatives for specific divisions of the organization. The Recruiting Manager will report to Recruiting Leaders in the Talent Acquisition Strategy & Delivery team, who roll up to the Head of Talent Acquisition Strategy & Delivery.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Directly manage, coach, and develop a team of recruiting professionals to high performance in accordance with Wells Fargo Recruiting Policy
- Effectively consult on industry best practices for sourcing, client relationship management, diversity recruiting and AA/EEO, offer negotiation, and general recruitment processes
- Effectively manage and coach recruiting team and partners on the risk associated with recruiting process and execute against standard processes built to mitigate this risk
- Build relationships of trust and have a clear point of view informed by own insights, business acumen, best practices, and industry trends
- Must use decision making skills, act as a consultant to a broad array of stakeholders, and engage in successfully negotiating, influencing and advising others
- Building diversity hiring strategies to increase the diversity of hires
- Networks with external resources, peer organizations, etc. to understand recruiting and market trends impacting the business
- Typically executes communications to enhance culture, reinforce key business strategies and strengthen team member experience and engagement.
- Capacity management, real-time coaching and performance feedback, and on-going team member development
- Fostering a one Wells Fargo HR Team; actively participate and engage in leading the role of HR as a strategic partner and control function, role modeling for other enterprise functions.
- Monitors and identifies ways to create efficiencies and increase effectiveness
- Working across the enterprise to share best practices and ensure resources are maximized
- Establishes solid business relationships with managers and HR partners to understand business issues/needs and provide support of recruiting initiatives
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing, and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
Position locations include: Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; San Antonio, TX; Des Moines, IA
**Note: Multiple openings across the Recruiting/Talent Acquisition Strategy & Development team available supporting all of Wells Fargo’s lines of business and support functions. Additionally, some openings require support for specific regions or time zones (i.e. eastern standard, central standard and Pacific Standard Time office hours).
Multiple Hiring Managers. Position will report to any one of the Recruiting Leaders across the team(s) that have an open position(s).
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000 Max: $162,500
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000 Max: $162,500
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000 Max: $162,500
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000 Max: $162,500
TX-San Antonio: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000 Max: $162,500
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
- 6+ years of recruiting experience, human resources experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of leadership experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- 4 + years of recruiting experience
- Experience in recruiting, human resources, operations, and project management
- Experience using standard recruiting metrics to drive recruiter performance
- Leadership experience in a full life-cycle recruiting environment with specific experience developing diversity strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting systems and staffing operations processes, strategies, and regulations
- Experience consulting on recruiting policies and best practices with peers, leaders, and business partners
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements
- Experience with capacity planning, forecasting, process improvement, and measurements
- Workforce management experience including: directing activities of team members, performance management, career development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Change management experience
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply click Recruiting Manager