Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CLA, a top 10 professional services firm, is hiring a Professional Search Recruiter to collaborate with Professional Search Consultants and Professional Search Team Lead, project management, and sourcing specialists. The Recruiting Specialist provides sourcing and recruiting support through the team’s tools, processes and systems. This is performed with an eye on quality, quantity, professionalism, proactivity, simplicity, flexibility, and a servant leadership mindset.
Role Overview: The below functions reflect the general details of the essential work activities and accountabilities of this position and are not all inclusive. Other activities may be assigned.
- Monitor and apply recruiting best practices.
- Demonstrate strong interview skills in order to facilitate the selection process.
- Assist in the development and guide in the design/implementation of overall recruiting strategies.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
Responsible for general recruitment functions, including but not limited to:
- Identifying/sourcing qualified candidates.
- Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications.
- Conducting preliminary phone screens.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Managing interview scheduling/coordination with internal project managers as well as client hiring managers.
- Process Improvement: Constantly assess/evaluate existing procedures in search of new efficiencies and client experience improvements. Assist in the development and guide in the design/implementation of overall recruiting strategies. Develop plans/solutions for Consultants within scope of existing resources.
- Client Experience: (Externally and Internally)—work and collaborate with Advisors to develop and maintain process to ensure regular check ins/follow up in order to calibrate and adjust to serve their needs. Understand the hiring needs for clients and assist with forecasting needs. Provide expertise to solve problems and enable success for the team as necessary.
- Data management: Continuous data input that provides analytical, insightful, and well documented reports to the team.
- Travel Requirements: This position requires <10% travel.
Required Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in recruiting field.
- High School Diploma required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft products, recruitment Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn, and job boards.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.
To apply click Recruiting Associate