Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
About This Opportunity:
The Production Recruiter is responsible for the execution of recruiting strategies and processes to provide qualified candidates for high volume manufacturing positions. The individual in this role will partner with human resource business partners and operational leaders to recruit, screen, interview and assess candidates in a timely and cost effective manner.
As the Production Recruiter, you'll be responsible for:
- Perform full life cycle of recruiting activities to meet the organizations needs including sourcing, interviewing, pre-employment screenings, and extending offers.
- Maintain job postings via applicant tracking system and job posting sites.
- Maintain consistent communications with candidates at all stages of the recruitment cycle, creating an exceptional candidate experience.
- Work closely with Internal Communications to develop impactful recruitment advertising, social media, and candidate materials.
- Understand local job market for locations the role recruits for; shares information and recommendations with recruiting, HR, total rewards, and/or internal communications teams.
- Develop and implement creative strategies to attract and retain active and passive candidates, including community/school outreach, career fairs, sourcing/lead generation, etc.
- Working with college programs recruiter, develop and/or maintain local co-op or internship programs.
- Work with Sales & Operations teams to fully understand their needs and develop recruitment strategies to hit hiring goals.
- Maintain Affirmative Action Plan and ensure all recruiting processes are in compliance with AAP and EEO requirements.
- Provide timely and accurate data to maintain recruiting metrics.
- Develop relationships with community resources and local schools to positively represent employment brand and source hourly manufacturing pipeline.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate recruiting
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experienced in utilizing and leveraging social media for recruiting and sourcing efforts
- Strong verbal communication
- Ability to manage competing demands while being adaptable and flexible in a quickly changing environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Previous experience maintaining an Affirmative Action plan preferred
- Experience recruiting across multiple locations is preferred.
Somethings we think you should know:
- Occassional travel may be required (<10%)
- This role will be responsible for recruiting for our MN and TN locations. Due to the nature of the recruiting and relationship building with operational leadership, this position will not have the ability to be a remote position and will require on-site responsibility.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply click Recruiter